Fathers' day services were great.. =D



both morning and evening=)


God's presence was strong =)

Love from Heavenly Father really touched my heart :')










but... i more prefer morning service one. xD


because.. lol, i first time saw him and him cried =x



but the moment was so touching.


everyone cried. i think la.



me too. but ocoz i managed to hold my tears back. =X
bcoz... i dont really like to cry =X
i would try to hold back my tears if possible.
but.. .. i still cried. :'(




nothing beats God's presence and love.





and....






i love most the competition of sandwiches making =D



so tasty.. so yummy!!!!!

=D




and.. so creative!!!!



oh my, i love strawberry xD


***************************************************************

an incredible thing happens today =)










two souls get closer to each other.



and,

i love moment like this =)




i wish there will be more..

***************************************************************

突然之间,
你摸着我的头,





静了几秒的时间。。





我以为发生什么事。。
动都不敢动。。








你才缓缓,轻轻的。。 对我说了那一番话。



我很感动, 也很受鼓励。



谢谢你=)

***************************************************************

unexpectedly,

you walked towards me.


you hugged me.


you encouraged me.


you inspired me.





at the moment,
i wish i have enuf courage to tell you something that i want to tell you so much.


the tears almost wells up my eyes.







still.. the words remained in heart ..





but, i know, some days..
i will have the chance to say.. =)

***************************************************************

went to lunch with few ppl at err.. forgot the coffee shop name.
in chinese, called Yi Ping Wei.



saw many church ppl there =X



included the two talented actor and actress i mentioned b4.. the girl and the guy.


oh yea, they are couple =) the guy is the girl fiancee =D

very matchy =P

the coffee shop is the guy family business.

***************************************************************

i know..

how do you think in you heart.






but..




=)

***************************************************************

he asked,
" what time u slept last night ”

i answered,
" 3 am smt. " (because of the photoshop lo.. for slideshows)


he said,
" what? u so thin oredy cannot sleep late lidis "


i laughed.




he said, again,
" i want to tell you something "


he continued to say,
" if u get a lil bit fatter, i will like you " (in terms of bg)



and, i went uh huh?



and.. he din wait for my responds and said,
"age doesnt matter "



i... =.= and paused for a second. and said..

" what? then size does matter la? wah guy really so realistic. =.= "




he laughed.
" really la, if u get fatter, i will like you. "





hahaaa..
but hua shuo hui lai,
age does matter to me :P



big matter xP



really. SERIOUSLY!




maybe i look tiny, thats why they dont mind.
he is not the first one who told me this.
b4 already meet few guys that smaller than me telling me this.



:S am i attracted to younger guy??

***************************************************************

she was surprised i still schooling =X

she thoughts i worked already =X



because....




she said,
i am so mature in handling things =X



=X
=X
=X
=X
=X

















she doesnt knw i am immature in handling emotional. =X

wakakaka!!

***************************************************************

we talked a lot about past things =)


we mentioned a lot of ppl.


we talked about how they grew up. how they changed.


i were amazed by some ppl.
how they transformed from lil kid into the persons they were today.






some used to be shy. now, they are talkative.
some used to be "old-fashioned" ppl.. now, they are in =P
some used to be laughed by ppl.. now, ppl were impressed by their talents.
some used to be thin.. now, err... a lil bit fatter?
some used to be fat.. now.. whoaa, fit fit.
some used to be "Neither cold nor hot" ... now, WOW, they are on fire for God..


and many mores.




we talked about us.


















and i realized..

time flies fast =)


and,
i missed you so much.

***************************************************************

Your grace is sufficient for me.

***************************************************************

i read a book.



a book that inspired me a lot.





and .. not just read.


but action. =)






first step is important.
it determines when will be the 2nd step takes place.

***************************************************************

i love..

when you are just around somewhere near me.

***************************************************************

有些人,
要求完美,
追求完全,
做到最好,
展现自己,
表现实力,




只为了..得人的一句话,一个肯定,一个注意...

失败了,
不完美了,
有破绽了,
没有十全了,
得不到肯定了,



这些人就... 心困住了。
自责了。
叹气了。
开始。。找些话说了。。。


我无话可说了。。




但,
有些人,
要求完美,
追求完全,
做到最好,
展现自己,
表现实力,




只因为。。相信自己。。


失败了,
不完美了,
有破绽了,
没有十全了,
得不到肯定了,


这些人,丝毫不受影响。


只是相信自己,继续前进。。


我欣赏这些人。。

***************************************************************

有两种人,


一种人,
他使别人相信他们是最好最棒最行最佳最特别的。
在这一种人面前,你会变得很有自信心。




另一种人,
他使别人相信他自己是最好最棒最行最佳最特别的。
在这一种人面前,你会觉得他真的很出色。




这两种人的差别在哪?


在于个人魅力。

而第一种人深具魅力,使人想要追随着他。你会喜欢和这种人相处。




而第二种人,
对我而言,
身边太多这种人了,
没什么特别,
我很自然的配合他们,使他们觉得自己很棒很行,肯定他们的肯定。






“如何拥有个人魅力?就是努力帮助别人肯定自我, 而不是努力使别人肯定你”

***************************************************************

肯定别人,不代表否定我自己。
肯定别人,只因为你已相信自己,所以才能够很有自信的赞赏别人的优点。
不相信自己的人,很难会去称赞别人,
因为害怕别人比自己更出色,
因为害怕自己失去了人的注意力,
因为害怕。。

所以不断诉说自己的
成就
才能
才干
才华
优点
强处
本领。
好让别人羡慕他?欣赏他?肯定他?
好让别人对他的印象特别?
好让别人记得他的好?
好让别人喜欢他?
好让别人知道他的厉害?
好让自己在别人心目中是不一样的?
好让自己在别人心中有一席之地?
好让自己会被别人记得?
好让自己。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。


***


肯定别人,不是藏在心底,
而是大声说出来,
而是告诉对方,
而是告诉他人,
因为相信自己,
明白即使别人知道他的优点,也不会取代自己的优点,也不会影响自己。


因为。。肯定别人不代表否定了自己。



所以。。
要能大方的肯定别人,
首要克服内心的害怕和恐惧。

***************************************************************

either leader..




or follower.

***************************************************************

told you,

much things to be learn.


and.. mindset renewed.

***************************************************************

good night.

1 Corinthians 13 ~ Love ^ The Greatest Gift

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing.

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.
And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

##

*Mr Right & Ms Right =D* { ..緣份是找到包容你的人 .. }

"

跟你在一起越久的人,就越容易麻木與忽視,

而新鮮的「際遇」總是那麼動人可愛。

在感情對待中,難免有摩擦與無心的傷害,

而且論得罪自己的次數累加起來最多的人,

當然是跟我們在一起最久、最親近的人;

 

而新歡呢,又還沒開始有得罪你的機會,

再加上她的刻意討好,所以新歡怎麼看怎麼可愛,

舊愛怎麼看怎麼討厭。


但別忘了,新歡身上總是有不確定的未知數,

舊愛身上就是有難得的熟悉感、確定感、信賴感。

千萬不要隨便在偶然的「際遇」中迷失了自己,

錯放了幸福溫暖的手。


"
http://home.graffiti.net/kenswood:graffiti.net/Mr-Mrs.htm

##