Thus, I gonna jot down things I need to complete within this week.
here we go~
1.
2
3.
4. CIC Resume
5.
6.
7. Scarf!!!
8. Farewell dinner with J
9. Submission of 5 pillars, cg attendance & Fasting & Prayer stuff.
10.
11.
12.
13. Facial on this Sunday afternoon with Bin Bin jie!! MUST NOT forget the appointment!! :S
14. Clear my Invoice ( will be done on next Wednesday)
15.
16. I think thats all ? :D
17.
18. go through every subject outline new!! (I kinda lost in my studies :S )
19.
updates:
Gosh, just completed two things from the list =.=
whatever. good night. 2:42am
updates 2:
ngaiti, susah susah just complete only one task within a night =.=
Help~~ :S
1:10am.. should i move on with my CIC resume?
update 3:
#_# pening kepala~~ aduhaii~~
3:03am.. o yea move on to my packaging presentation.. @_#
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~
oh, another thing!!
who the !@#$% owned this number 686565??????
kept called me in the middle of night =.=
but din even want to say anything when i answered the call.
=.=
and this 862212x =.=
so annoyed!!
and.. last but not least,
I HATE GUY BEEN SO CHOOSY!!