Matthew 12:34
You brood of vipers, how can you who are evil say anything good?
For out of the overflow of the heart the mouth speaks.
i shall more aware of the words that would come out from my mouth.
it is our nature,
to speak good things when everything is just so damn good, and you are happy.
but,
to speak !@#$%^&*()_+ (what ever sh** word u may think of =X ) when everything isn't going well, and you are DAMN ANGRY!
yeap,
we say nice word when happy. and people around were just so pleasant. :)
However,
when someone piss us off,
and we become furious..
lol..
we definitely knew what would happen later on. :)
Proverbs 13:2-3
A man shall eat well by the fruit of his mouth, but the soul of the unfaithful feeds on violence.
He who guards his mouth preserves his life, but he who opens wide his lips shall have destruction.
But the bible taught us,
"Be angry, and do not sin"
It is our nature,
to get infuriated when things don't go our way.
or when people step on our tail.
but, watch out for what that may come out from our mouths.
i agreed with someone.
that someone said,
things don't just come out of our mouths unintentionally,
but those things were already in our hearts,
just we were ignorant of their existence.
and whatever evil words that come out (jealousy,lying,gossip,doubt,hatred,resentment,pride,selfishness,and u-named-it)
were actually reveal those very things in our own hearts.
totally agree with that statement.
but,
what bible told us again?
1 Peter 3:9
Do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult, but with blessing, because to this you were called so that you may inherit a blessing.
God want us to tame our tongues.
1 Peter 3:10-12
For,
"Whoever would love life and see good days
must keep his tongue from evil and his lips from deceitful speech.
He must turn from evil and do good; he must seek peace and pursue it.
For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous and his ears are attentive to their prayer,
but the face of the Lord is against those who do evil."
Proverbs 13:2-3
A man shall eat well by the fruit of his mouth,
But the soul of the unfaithful feeds on violence.
He who guards his mouth preserves his life,
But he who opens wide his lips shall have destruction.
when everyone is gossiping,
how would you do?
do you able to control your tongue from speaking the words that are not edifying?
Normally,
we join the group
and we speak like them :)
and we thought this is fun.
ya'know, together hand in hand attacking other person because you hate the person as well..
as long as the person is not us. :)
and we feel we are in the group, we are not left out, we speak the same thing.
because, when you disagree with them, and you tell them
"hey, don't gossip, don't talk people bad, don't whatever.."
surely, they would against you and think you are just a freak.
do you think you can bear and stand when your friend against you?
most people can't.
we gossip.
we make fun of other.
all evil words come out from us.
and that shows who are the truly us. :)
Matthew 12:37
For by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned.
I know that in the past,
I always let my feeling and emotion consumed my heart.
thus,
I have spoke thousands of evil words than good ones.
and..
history doesn't need to repeat twice.
Psalm 141:3
Set a guard over my mouth, O LORD; keep watch over the door of my lips.
I gonna learn to judge my own tongue.
and..
so,
those who i dislike,
who i hate,
who i damn angry at,
who i !@#$%^*()_+
and..
those who trying to piss me off,
or step on my tail,
or kick my ass,
or whatever as long as succeed in getting on my last nerves,
well,
you people may safe now. :) hehe..
and,
Jesus, it is all about You.
please continue to guide me,
and guard my lips from saying the hurtful things.
Make my heart and tongue clean O Lord, and let it be filled by Your word.
as You said how can a young man cleanse his way but by taking heed according to Your word. Your word definitely is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path.
Let the words of my mouth be the delight of Your heart.
Let it only to strengthen, encourage and comfort people.
Let no corrupt word proceed out of my mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers.
I thank You Lord for forgiving my sins, for everything that I'd done badly, and
for every unkind,mean and rotten words that i had said.
I thank You too for putting various people around me,
so i can know my weaknesses and learn my lessons.
Renewed me, Holy Spirit. and You are my strength.
You are always faithful and I love You, Jesus!!!!!
and this is my prayer today. Amen.
Psalm 19:14
Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in Your sight, O LORD, my strength and my Redeemer.
but,
be aware,
me aint any perfect girl yet.
just that,
hmmm..
maybe, next time i angry,
you will only see !@#$%^&*()_+ in my blog.
:)
no other words.
and,
when people gossip or saying things about the person i hate,
you will only see me grinning widely but "wordless" also.
hehe..
but if one day,
you happen to see me also gossiping or saying unkind things..
or,
when you see me shout out mean things about someone in my blog..
don't be surprised too.
Just pray for me.
and be glad to come to me and say:
"hey, remember you once said don't want to do so again?"
don't afraid i would angry,
i am sure speechless. because this is so embarrassing, what to say again, right?
hehe..
so..
anyway,
just be better and better.
for Jesus, it is worth. thats all i want to say. :)
1 Corinthians 13 ~ Love ^ The Greatest Gift
If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing.
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.
And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
##
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.
And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
##
*Mr Right & Ms Right =D* { ..緣份是找到包容你的人 .. }
"
"
http://home.graffiti.net/kenswood:graffiti.net/Mr-Mrs.htm
##
跟你在一起越久的人,就越容易麻木與忽視,
而新鮮的「際遇」總是那麼動人可愛。
在感情對待中,難免有摩擦與無心的傷害,
而且論得罪自己的次數累加起來最多的人,
當然是跟我們在一起最久、最親近的人;
而新歡呢,又還沒開始有得罪你的機會,
再加上她的刻意討好,所以新歡怎麼看怎麼可愛,
舊愛怎麼看怎麼討厭。
但別忘了,新歡身上總是有不確定的未知數,
舊愛身上就是有難得的熟悉感、確定感、信賴感。
千萬不要隨便在偶然的「際遇」中迷失了自己,
錯放了幸福溫暖的手。
"
http://home.graffiti.net/kenswood:graffiti.net/Mr-Mrs.htm
##