Ecclesiastes 7:9
"Do not hasten in your spirit to be angry,
For anger rests in the bosom of fools."
Something about me:
- hotheaded, easily angered...
Sometimes I do not know
whether should I bottle up my anger
or unleash it?
Ephesians 4:26 (NKJV)
“Be angry, and do not sin”: do not let the sun go down on your wrath
Ephesians 4:26 (The Message Bible)
Go ahead and be angry. You do well to be angry—but don't use your anger as fuel for revenge. And don't stay angry. Don't go to bed angry.
All right,
it is okay to be angry.
but to what extent?
you see,
Bible said that,
" love is not easily angered "
love love love
love the UNLOVELY!!
I had tried to love the UNLOVELY!!
but..
I guess all I need is just PRAY MORE. and MORE!
Let God fight for me.
He is in-charge of EVERYTHING!!
Last but not least,
"THE END of a MATTER is BETTER THAN its BEGINNING"
-- Ecclesiastes 7:8
we may not have a good beginning,
we SHALL have a good ending. :)
I love you. always.
and oh,
I SMILE EASILY too.
HAHAHA!!