Intimate doesn't mean anything...if there is no commitment.
but if you want to feel proud of it,
&
keep telling around
&
show off to me
never mind,
keep it on.
I learn to get use to your style already.
Just be yourself,
and stay as who you are.
I don't care.
I don't give a damn.
and..
it is up to you
how you want to tell everybody,
your friends,
or him or her,
about me..
your mouth,
you can say whatever you want.
I don't care too.
I don't give a damn to it.
'cause I already learn
who are actual you.
it is also up to you,
whether want to think me
try to belittle you,
or try to pull you down,
or try to deny you,
or try to whatever la..
if it will make you feel better,
then i really don't mind.
but,
really,
I care not about you.
anymore.
but,
I can choose to let my feeling being known.
Just so you know,
what I said,
is what i really meant it.
Intimate doesn't mean anything...if there is no commitment.
but if you want to feel proud of it,
&
keep telling around
&
show off to me
never mind,
keep it on.
I learn to get use to your style already.
Just be yourself,
and stay as who you are.
I don't care.
I don't give a damn.
and..
it is up to you
how you want to tell everybody,
your friends,
or him or her,
about me..
your mouth,
you can say whatever you want.
I don't care too.
I don't give a damn to it.
'cause I already learn
who are actual you.
it is also up to you,
whether want to think me
try to belittle you,
or try to pull you down,
or try to deny you,
or try to whatever la..
if it will make you feel better,
then i really don't mind.
but,
really,
I care not about you.
anymore.
but,
I can choose to let my feeling being known.
Just so you know,
what I said,
is what i really meant it.
Intimate doesn't mean anything...if there is no commitment.