HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PASTOR~~
I LOVE YOU MUCH!!
我会记得您对我说的话,
也谢谢您一路以来对我的信任和鼓励!!
YOU ROCKS, PASTOR!!!
owh my pastor is indeed a great great man sent from God!! a sweetest gift to us!!
Philippians 1 :6
being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ
Dear God, I pray that You will continue to guide Pastor George and to use him to do great things for You. I also pray that God You grant him the wisdom in everything he does and supply all his needs which is according to Your glorious riches in Christ Jesus! Take care of my Pastor and his family!! I thank You Lord for putting this man as our Pastor in church!! (: we are so blessed!!
Pastor, may God continue to strengthen you for the great work great vision especially in building up the next generation. Healthy always, and God bless you. (:
we LOVE you, PASTOR!!
*heart*