went to a secondary school today~~



I am 15 years old today!!!

021

hehe :)



to see some of the friends~~


actually purposely want to see someone..


coz.. last week din see her..
and happen to knw something was happened btw her and her.


so.. a lil bit worry actually.
worried she will be moody.

so just go to see whether she is okay or not.

:)

******************************************************

when hurt has been done,
what else thing can we do to make everything okay again?


we ever been hurt,
and ever hurt others too.

either intentionally or unintentionally.



they said:
"You are only hurting yourself when you hurt others"


how true is this sentence?



we never know if it is us who hurt others,
but we clearly know when we are been hurt by others.




seldom people would say:
"I am sorry I've hurt you."


but most people would claim:
"Hey, you're bad, you've hurt me so badly!"



I mean ME,MYSELF and I.



we won't think or care how much or how deep we have hurt others feeling,
but,
but we VERY mind what other ppl had did to us, say to us..
we feel hurt if they are bad to us.


Our mindset is so,
"I think I've been hurt a LOT more than I've hurt others."



it is true that human being is selfish and self-centered.



just like me!


even if we know we have hurt others,
we also would think they deserve it,
and we don't care much.



but,
today, my point is not about all those hurt stuff.



because,
we ever been hurt,
and ever hurt others too.






it doesn't really matter who hurts who first.
it doesn't matter who starts it first.
it doesn't matter who's fault.



really, it doesn't matter.



it is okay to be hurt.
as no one is perfect.
that's why hurt exists.


but,
love cures.



:)

yes, all that matter in the end is just LOVE.


LOVE can cure!


and,
when we say love, it means forgiveness.



Forgiveness,
one thing that I had learn and learn and learn it over and over and over again.
yet, still learning it. :S





it is tough to forgive a person when he or she has hurts us deeply.
it is tough to be friend again.
it is tough to talk again with each other.
it is tough to be like usual again.
it is tough..it is tough..

it won't be easy,

but no one say it is impossible.




it just..

takes time.



and it takes two to make thing works.






but sometimes,
what's done can't be undone.



malicious or deceitful words once uttered,
or harmful actions once done cannot be taken back.




they will stored in our hearts.


some people may use a lifetime just to get over it.





but,
life is just too short to hold grievances against another,
to find fault with each other,
to count wrongs that done on you,
to stay mad or angry at one another...

it serves only to make you unhappy and sad.
but, believe me,
YOU DESERVE TO BE HAPPY!!
:)



the key to happiness is to forgive.
don't seek revenge;

the key to forgiveness is to understand;
don't let misunderstanding destroy the relationship you ever had.


the key to understanding is to love.
don't let hatred has a room in your heart.





therefore, happy.



for a quote goes like this:
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return"





I seemed to teach myself over this lesson. :S




it is normal what,
I also will hate,will get mad,will whatever.


-.-




but,
I thank God for that,
for everything that I had experienced and gone through with..



thus, I can learn.
thus, I can feel what ppl felt.
thus, I can understand them.



but again,
I am not perfect.







but we learn to be better.

:)







last but not least,


"two persons cannot long be friends
if they cannot forgive each others little failings.."





MOST IMPORTANT,
never mind about what other may think of us,
what other want to say about us,
how they want to treat us,

and never mind too if others can't accept us for who we are,
if they want to leave us, just let them be,
if they want to go away, don't force them to stay...


BUT!!

if there is a chance to say sorry, say it even if it is not your fault.

if they don't want to forgive, never mind,
you have done your best and you have done a good job.
:)


if they don' want to accept you back,
it is okay,
don't hate them,
don't angry at them,
but smile to them whenever you see them.
smile WIDELY!

:D like this. hehe..


or this,
051





yes it is easier said than done.
but, if we can do it, we are better than anyone else. ;)

why should we downgrade ourselves because of others?
why should we lose our smile because of others?


1 Samuel 2:1
"I smile at my enemies, Because I rejoice in Your salvation."




smile to them.
for,

YOU DESERVE TO BE HAPPY!!
084


:D

******************************************************

ohh..

I saw Lucas too. :)



but...


I din saw Haan, Tiff, Enzai, Vv..

:(


but I saw Haan's sis xD

hehehe..



and also.. Zheng Yuan, Zheng Cheng!!
and.. Yi Ning!! hahaha..

and abii~~ hehe..

and oh.. this girl.. haha..
she ever came to my church before,
but I only remembered her face. lol..

me old liaw, cant remember well. (choi choi choi)



:P


happy to see them.
:)




oh .. i din get a chance to see LiBin. :(


oh oh.. finally I know who is ZXu!!!!!!!

hehehe..
He ever came once, but I still don't know is which..

today.. I finally knEW how does he looks like!!

haha..






ok.. I am happy today.
:)


another reason is..


MY presentations were OVER!!!!!!!!






wheeeeHeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!


xP

******************************************************

lastly,

my big salute to all CHMS!!!!!!!!!!!





I can't imagine myself to study from 700am till 1255pm,
and take a short break and continue again at 1:20pm? till 4:30pm?



:S
I will be sot jor 045


to all CHMS students,
*Thumbs up*

070

1 Corinthians 13 ~ Love ^ The Greatest Gift

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing.

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.
And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

##

*Mr Right & Ms Right =D* { ..緣份是找到包容你的人 .. }

"

跟你在一起越久的人,就越容易麻木與忽視,

而新鮮的「際遇」總是那麼動人可愛。

在感情對待中,難免有摩擦與無心的傷害,

而且論得罪自己的次數累加起來最多的人,

當然是跟我們在一起最久、最親近的人;

 

而新歡呢,又還沒開始有得罪你的機會,

再加上她的刻意討好,所以新歡怎麼看怎麼可愛,

舊愛怎麼看怎麼討厭。


但別忘了,新歡身上總是有不確定的未知數,

舊愛身上就是有難得的熟悉感、確定感、信賴感。

千萬不要隨便在偶然的「際遇」中迷失了自己,

錯放了幸福溫暖的手。


"
http://home.graffiti.net/kenswood:graffiti.net/Mr-Mrs.htm

##