tried on few clothes again :P
but in the end.. my friend bought them..
she is changing her style xD because of me. lolx :P
Oh, JIAT!!! the scarf is twenty something!!!!! but only left one!!!!!!!
ps: will post some pics maybe after tomorrow.. lolx.
pps: Saturday night sermon was great!!!!!
ppps: Thank You Lord for putting Pastor Kelvin as my leader!!!! :)
pppps: Pastor Kel, I love you!! and thank you for everything.
ppppps: I will not let this thing these kind of people to pull me down!!!!! :)
pppppps: Jesus shall always be my NUMBER ONE!!!! :)
ppppppps: my God is faithful God!! forever HE is!!! :)
pppppppps: I love Jesus!! He is in charge of my everything!!!!
2 Corinthians 4:7-9
But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us. We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed.
last but not least,
you would pay for what you had done to me.