THE SELF
01.Name: ting
02.Nickname: tyt o.O
03.Married: by the age of ** (encoded, lol)
04.Zodiac Sign: pretty Aries~
05.Gender: i love him :)
06.Age: forever 15 ^^ wakaka!!
07.High School: Graduated lo
08.University: Swinburne
09.Height: =X
10.Weight:*grins*
11.Do you like yourself: i LOve myself becausE Jesus LOves Me too!
12.Piercings: nope. >.<
13.Right or Left: right.
14.Are you a freak: AAHHHHH!!
15.Hair: Short ~
16.Allergic: I LOVE SEAFOOD!! I LOVE EAt PRAWNS!!
17.What are you doing now: typing la -.-
18.What will you do an hour later: still smsing. lolx.
20.What will you do then years later: hopefully, traveling~ lolx.

THE FAMILY
21.Live with mother/father/parents: grandma!
22.Siblings(included you): i LovE My BrothER!
23.Eldest: My Brother So Shuai! XP
24.Youngest: I AM SO YOUNg and PRetty!! XD
25.Love/hate your family: I LOvE My FAMilY! i LovE Jesus too!!

THE LOVE
26.You found your another half: him.
27.If yes, who is he/she: ul know. :)
28.If no, who you want he/she to be: him.
29.Time(s) you have been in a relationship: huh? what time?
30.Ever woo boy/girl(0-100000): if i am a boy, i will woo my darling bii? wakaka xP
31.Anyone woo you before(0-100000): yeap.
32.Did anything wrong to your another half: :(
33.What was/were the wrong thing you have done: :(
34.Ever argue with your another half: :(
35.You and your other half since: ask him.
36.Are you straight/Lesbo: -______-
37.Reasons you love your other half: i love you, you love me, we are happy..~~
38.You and your other half in which stage: smooch. HAHA!
39.You woo-ed him/her or him/her woo-ed you: told ya, i am a girl. -.0
40.Ever think of marrying he/she: hehe..

okay, above answers is for future one. lolx. i ans them first. :P

THE FRIENDS
41.Your first best friend:Yam! still is!
42.Your first enemy: @@
43.The friend you love the most: Jesus! my superHEro!
44.The enemy you hate the most(1 only): i have no feeling towards enemy. -.-
45.Your most beautiful girl friend:Me!! Muahaha!! no la. all my girl friends sweet and pretty! and adorable!! especially Yam! Q! darling bii! Mabz! Vv! Haan! et! Dear! San! Eileeeen! XX! Madeline! Linda! Xueer! Sa sa! and and.. ahh.. so envy them >.< LoVe them much also. hehe xP
46.Your most handsome guy friend: err.. cant recall any >< but George is handsome!
47.The kind of girl/woman u hate the most: mean and acting!!
48.The kind of guy/man u hate the most:boastful JERK!
49.You fall in love with your close friend before: haiz.. it suppose to be no.
50.Your best friend is your ex-lover: -.-
51.If your friend backstab you: bye bye~ :)
52.If your friend betray you: bye bye~ :) have a NICE day~
53.If your friend woo your lover: my friend wont do so. if got, she sure not my friend.
54.If your friend fall in love with you: still friend.
55.If you fall in love with your best friend: wait long long la.

THE STUDIES
56.Are you a good student: i dont make noise in class.. i sleep quietly..
57.You always done your homework/assigments: have to. no choice.
58.The teacher/tutor you love the most: i still love my primary school teachers the most!
59.Always late to school/college: not my fault >.< not me drive. =X
60.Your class: always change lai change ki @@ university is so. haha..
61.You love your seniors: admire got la. love? =.=
62.Senior who you love the most: so far.. nope.
63.Your classmates good/bad: good la..
64.Excellent result classmate: tell u, u also dont knw whc. haha!!
65.Laziest classmate: me? haha :P

THE PEOPLE
66.Smart People: my leaders!
67.Stupid People: no one is stupid. lolx
68.Good looking people: wah.. u want me to list down all?
69.Ugly people: no ugly people.. only ugly heart and mouth.
70.Funny people: Francis! Madeline! NCS! Avin! Eric ko!
71.Cute People:darling bii! she always o o one. hahahah!! so cute! Mabz is cute when she is looking at her other half, totally no other ppl in her sight already. haha.. so cute X) Madeline is cute when she smiles and stare at u. aww cute! Yam is cute when she seems so busy. Haha!! sy is cute when he behaves like a kid. lolx! sweet person is cute too when he looks into my eyes~ lolx. Avin is cute when he is sleepy xD
72.Bad People: him!!! !@#$%^&*()
73.Honest People: o.O
74.Acting People: she!!! !@#$%^&*()
75.You are what kind of people: i am what u ppl think i am. either bad or good.
76.Lip or Eyes: Lip!
77.Hugs or Kisses: i LovE kiss on cheek!
78.Shorter or Taller: what this question want to ask? @@" referring me or?
79.Hesitant or Spontaneous: u mean me? or ppl around me?
80.nice stomach or nice arms: for what?
81.Listener or talker: talk talk~
82.Romantic or Rich: no money no talk. HAHA!! both la.
83.Good wife or good mother: adorable wife sweet mother X)

THE FUTURE
84.Age to get marry: already said ler :P
85.Number of kids: 2
86.Career:graphic designer. but hopefully.. psychologist.
87.Salary: abundance.
88.Retirement age: till i go to heaven.
89.Properties Value: Millions XD
90.Wishes: Jesus reigns in Kuching!


darling bii~~ u turn.. lolx.

1 Corinthians 13 ~ Love ^ The Greatest Gift

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing.

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.
And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

##

*Mr Right & Ms Right =D* { ..緣份是找到包容你的人 .. }

"

跟你在一起越久的人,就越容易麻木與忽視,

而新鮮的「際遇」總是那麼動人可愛。

在感情對待中,難免有摩擦與無心的傷害,

而且論得罪自己的次數累加起來最多的人,

當然是跟我們在一起最久、最親近的人;

 

而新歡呢,又還沒開始有得罪你的機會,

再加上她的刻意討好,所以新歡怎麼看怎麼可愛,

舊愛怎麼看怎麼討厭。


但別忘了,新歡身上總是有不確定的未知數,

舊愛身上就是有難得的熟悉感、確定感、信賴感。

千萬不要隨便在偶然的「際遇」中迷失了自己,

錯放了幸福溫暖的手。


"
http://home.graffiti.net/kenswood:graffiti.net/Mr-Mrs.htm

##