and..
sometimes..
**************************
******************
**************************************
(encoded)
anyway..
i think i just need more prayers now.
God, sorry for the wrongs that i have done.
i am sorry. forgive me, dear God.
when i saw how he puts God first in his life,
and sacrifice for God..
it lets me ponder..
should i pause a while?
i know..
sweet person definitely wish i don't start any.
i become confused now.
i pray for a breakthrough of this year in my life.
a significant change.
i want to reach to another higher level of my spiritual life.
i am not satisfied.
not just that,
i pray for a breakthrough in my cell group.
a significant growth.
at least,
i hope before i leaving,
my helpers can be well trained up ..
so much things i want to do..
but which is the thing God wants me to focus?
i need more prayers.
but i am just so tired.. mentally.mostly.
i dont really care if u look down at me,
i dont really care if u despise me..
i want to end this game anyway.
i don't want to involve in this anymore.
i choose not to care what u try to provoke again.
choose.choice.determination.
yes determination.
i found that my biggest happiness is when i see how ObeDEdom cgms has grown up. :)
not only ObeDEdomS, but also other cell groups members which i close with. :)
they inspired me.
and their changes encouraged me.
they stirred up my spiritual hunger.
their testimonies challenged me to be better and better.
a great leader required sacrifices.
so does love.
love is not just about feeling..
it is how two people walk together live together and work together to fulfill the visions and dreams.
the bible said
"Do two people walk hand in hand if they aren't going to the same place?"
"Can two walk together, unless they are agreed"
same mind same heart same thought..
it only can be achieved when two are together focusing on God.
like Pastor Kong and his wife Sun.
i really admire them lots.
i love God.
i really really love You, Jesus.
in fact, i can't imagine life without You.
but how i wish i can be more simple and single-minded
to just love You.
i always want to draw myself more near to You..
but something would just stop me from doing so..
when i am broken, i come before You.
seek Your comfort. Your strength. Your love.
but where i am when i am happy?
yet,
You still always there.
i want to grow mature.
to be able to handle my emotion.
to have a self-control in me.
more of You Lord,
more of You in my life.
that's all i need and ask.
When the music fades
And all is stripped away
And I simply come
Longing just to bring
Something that's of worth
That will bless your heart
I'll bring You more than a song
For a song in itself
Is not what You have required
You search much deeper within
Through the ways things appear
You're looking into my heart
I'm coming back to the heart of worship
And it's all about You
All about You, Jesus
I'm sorry Lord for the thing I've made it
When it's all about You
It's all about You Jesus
King of endless worth
No one could express
How much You deserve
Though I'm weak and poor
All I have is Yours
Every single breath
It's all about You, Jesus
And all is stripped away
And I simply come
Longing just to bring
Something that's of worth
That will bless your heart
I'll bring You more than a song
For a song in itself
Is not what You have required
You search much deeper within
Through the ways things appear
You're looking into my heart
I'm coming back to the heart of worship
And it's all about You
All about You, Jesus
I'm sorry Lord for the thing I've made it
When it's all about You
It's all about You Jesus
King of endless worth
No one could express
How much You deserve
Though I'm weak and poor
All I have is Yours
Every single breath
It's all about You, Jesus