blessed by this entry. -Jaeson Ma
" As human beings, we are made to live for adventure.
Without adventure, our hearts die, become dull, and we lose heart.
God is the most interesting person I have ever met.
I feel like my whole life has been an episode of 24, simply because I chose to lose my life instead of trying to save it.
It’s funny to me that Christians would try to save their lives and not trust God.
That is the most ridiculous choice any person could ever make.
Jesus said clearly,
lose your life and you will save it, save your life and you will lose it,
what good is it to gain the whole world but forfeit your own soul?
The true path to freedom is to lose it all,
that is, lose yourself to the things of this world
and every hold that this world has upon your heart.
When you think your happiness comes from owning the things of this world,
you are fooled, because that is when the world has owned you.
We try to hold on to our dreams, our relationships, our money,
our assets, our titles and positions, our possessions and pleasures,
not realizing those very things we hold on to are the very things that have enslaved us and kept our hearts from truly being alive.
You find yourself when you lose yourself.
Don’t be owned by any man or woman, but God Himself.
I have nothing to lose, cause I don’t own anything anyways.
I’m a dead man walking, but fully alive.
My life is in His hands
and whatever He gives me it’s a privilege, an honor, a blessing, a grace
that gives me the chance to know Him more and make Him known.
If you are still holding onto your life it’s about time to lose it.
You want freedom?
You want to live the adventure you were born to live for?
Then lose your fears, lose yourself and lose it all,
cause there in that place you’ll find what you’ve always been looking for.
Yes, even lose the one you love,
meaning this, I can love a girl, but I can’t have her.
She’s not mine, she belongs to the Lord.
God can give her to me as much as He can take her away.
I’m just a steward of the things He gives me.
I’m saying this
because so many of my friends seem to want to hold on to that girl, to that boy, to that relationship as if they owned it
(note: I am not talking about marriage, I’m talking about friends who are in dating relationships).
Don’t try to own anything or it will own you.
Be good stewards, always with a heart of surrender
and you will be of good faith and walk in infinite peace.
In time, God will lead you to the one He has prepared for you in marriage covenant.
Be of good courage!"
*******************************
but again,
it would be just an another knowledge i gain..
if i don't seem to comprehend it and work it out in my life.
said is always easier than done kno?
then again,
I have dear Holy Spirit to help me up.
:)
1 Corinthians 13 ~ Love ^ The Greatest Gift
If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing.
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.
And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
##
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.
And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
##
*Mr Right & Ms Right =D* { ..緣份是找到包容你的人 .. }
"
"
http://home.graffiti.net/kenswood:graffiti.net/Mr-Mrs.htm
##
跟你在一起越久的人,就越容易麻木與忽視,
而新鮮的「際遇」總是那麼動人可愛。
在感情對待中,難免有摩擦與無心的傷害,
而且論得罪自己的次數累加起來最多的人,
當然是跟我們在一起最久、最親近的人;
而新歡呢,又還沒開始有得罪你的機會,
再加上她的刻意討好,所以新歡怎麼看怎麼可愛,
舊愛怎麼看怎麼討厭。
但別忘了,新歡身上總是有不確定的未知數,
舊愛身上就是有難得的熟悉感、確定感、信賴感。
千萬不要隨便在偶然的「際遇」中迷失了自己,
錯放了幸福溫暖的手。
"
http://home.graffiti.net/kenswood:graffiti.net/Mr-Mrs.htm
##