"But I say to you who hear:
Love your enemies,
do good to those who hate you,
bless those who curse you,
and pray for those who spitefully use you."
Luke 6:27-28
********************************************************
人言可畏。。
非禮勿視 see no evil,
非禮勿聽 hear no evil,
非禮勿言speak no evil,
非禮勿動 act no evil。
********************************************************
even though i miss him so much,
that it hurts eventually,
i still grateful and thank God,
because,
他让我不再沉溺在过去的伤痛之中,
至少我走出来了。
至少现在想的不是他。
********************************************************
soon graduated..
Seriously, i have to start to think about my future already..
lots of things i want and wish to do, to accomplish..
.....my dreams my aspirations..
...
but am i able to?
i wonder
but,
i believe.
dreams do come true.
********************************************************
Sa Sa dedicated me this song:)
"..Tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again
Don’t make me change my mind
Or I won’t live to see another day
I swear it’s true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find.."
********************************************************
I love you,
Jesus.
Love your enemies,
do good to those who hate you,
bless those who curse you,
and pray for those who spitefully use you."
Luke 6:27-28
********************************************************
人言可畏。。
非禮勿視 see no evil,
非禮勿聽 hear no evil,
非禮勿言speak no evil,
非禮勿動 act no evil。
********************************************************
even though i miss him so much,
that it hurts eventually,
i still grateful and thank God,
because,
他让我不再沉溺在过去的伤痛之中,
至少我走出来了。
至少现在想的不是他。
********************************************************
soon graduated..
Seriously, i have to start to think about my future already..
lots of things i want and wish to do, to accomplish..
.....my dreams my aspirations..
...
but am i able to?
i wonder
but,
i believe.
dreams do come true.
********************************************************
Sa Sa dedicated me this song:)
"..Tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again
Don’t make me change my mind
Or I won’t live to see another day
I swear it’s true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find.."
********************************************************
I love you,
Jesus.