Tag 1:
7 Facts About Me:
- Obviously, scrawny.
- I am … err … obstinate?
- An impatient little girl. Wish to bear fruit of patience by this year so that no more murmuring and happy with all tasks assigned. Not an easier thing but in God nothing is impossible. :) pray for me, people~~
- err.. a quite moody person? Yea.. :( The next fruit I must learn and bear is self-control. So much lessons to go through yet I have no worries ‘cause my God is MY GOD :) and He is always faithful! He shall lead me on!!
- Indubitably, I won’t accept guy that younger than me to be my bf. =X even if I fall in love with him. Age does matter!! LoL.
- Unquestionably, I NEED Jesus!
- And seriously, 7 facts are just not enough to reveal myself thoroughly. :P this is an undoubtedly true fact about me. Muahaha!!
7 Things That Scares Me:
- God forsakes me. :( well, I know He never will abandons us, just that, some times He seems so far away from me and I got feared the moment I can’t seem to reach His presence. But, deep down in my heart, I know He is always there for me. :) Time we are faithless, He is always faithful. Love You, Daddy God.
- Creepy movies. =X “that thing” in the movie. =X
- Bad dreams come true. aaAAaaahhhHHHHHhh~~ cannot~~
- Failure. But oh well, I’ve gone through so many. =X
- Unfinished-assignment-which-due-tomorrow. aaaAAAaahhhhhHHhhHHh~~
- Suddenly find myself allergic to seafood. aaaAHHHhhHHHhh~~ MUST NOT!!
- I lost myself.
7 Songs Playing in My Head Lately:
- 彩虹 – 动力火车 (身为一道彩虹~~lalalala la la lalalala~~)
- If I could – 魏如昀 (If I could, if I really could, dadadadada~~)
- 失恋无罪 - 黄丽玲 (孤独万岁,失恋无罪,dedededededede, 我对於人性早有预备,还不算太黑~~)
- Betapa Hebat (至高神,你掌管全世界~~)
- Complicated – Avril Lavigne (why you have to go and make things so complicated dadadadadaa~~)
- no more..
- told you, no more liaw ba.
7 Valuable Things in My Life:
- Love from God and family and friends and church and him.
- The “135 diary”. I have been keeping it for years. :)
- All the gifts and cards I received from beloved people :)
- my clothes. Ahaha. :P
- all the photos that I kept.
- Experiences that I had gone through despite sweet or bitter. Very valuable because it shaped me into the person I am today. :) I thank God for that.
- hmm.. what things else? Oh ya, my passport. no passport later cannot fly to sg next year. very VALUABLE!!
7 "First Time" in My Life:
- First time I failed my test (Geography) in form 1 due to a guy =.= DAMN! and i still remembered his name, TAN ING HUI!! HAHAHA!!
- First time I got to know Jesus and He is an awesome God!! :)
- First time I filled by Holy Spirit and from that onwards, I in love with God even more deeply and eager for His presence and embrace. He is the one and only I can hold tight when I stumble. At times, I wanted to run away though. But is okay. He is always faithful. ;)
- First time I learned how to love the unlovely. I am still learning though. :P
- First time .. err.. smooched? *blushes* =X
- First time I got the first position in my class in form 4. Muahaha~~
- First time I got tagged. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
7 Words/Things I Always Use/Say:
- O~~
- swt.. (use in msn)
- huh? (use in msn)
- emm..
- God is faithful!
- 主啊~~~~~~~~
- Hallelujah~~~
(not try to be holy.. but.. when prayed or and at church, the last two very common words :P)
Tag 2:
Name 10 people to do this survey
Answer these questions honestly~~ ( formalities )
1. Hieling~~ :)
2. Vv?? :P
3. WILSON!! next time u are bored, do this b4 nudge me. :P
4. to be filled in
5. to be filled in
6. to be filled in
7. to be filled in
8. to be filled in
9. to be filled in
10. to be filled in
1 ) Are you allowed to have a bf/gf?
- My heart doesn’t allow me to have one right now. Sigh.
2 ) Describe yourself in one word
- Unpredictable. :P
3 ) Who would you pick, someone who really loves you, or the one you love?
- I would pick someone who really loves me :) but provided I love back as well. :P
4 ) Have you ever loved someone BEFORE but never had the courage to tell him/her?
- err.. hmm.. nope. Ahh yes, I don’t have the courage to really tell my some of the friends my family my.. who else har? That I love them super duper much. I mean face to face. =X
5 ) Does it feel good to love?
- When you don’t expect anything in return, yes it feels good to love. :) otherwise, it feels sucks and better being loved than to love.
6 ) God is giving u just 5 more minutes to live, IF you love someone special what will you say to that person?
- *Sealed*
7 ) What will you say to someone who doesn't want to believe you??
- depend on who the person is.
if he/she is someone doesn't matter to me, then i won't give a damn to the person. if he/she is someone important, well,
"despite what you would think about me, and believe it or not, i still love you."
8 ) Was ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
- Yeap. learned to love the unlovely. and it is tough!!! But for Jesus, it's worth I know. :)
9 ) What's your opinion about someone who's jealous?
- Guess that this someone should be had this big pang of insecurities in him/her and is lack of confidences.
10 ) What can you say about playboys/playgirls?
- err.. hmm.. as long as they don’t come and flirt with my friends and break my friends heart, they are okay. Else, they are rubbish!!
[[ * PART 2 * ]]
1 ) Best place to cry?
- God’s holy place. I mean, in God’s arms. :)
2 ) Who do you love the most?
- Jesus.
3 ) Tell us your dream last night?
- err.. hmm.. can’t recall. =X sleep like a pig.
4) Ever hated someone so bad?
- hmm.. I thought I hate.. but.. I think.. I just felt disgusted and sick of the person’s style and acting. I HATE LEE ING HEE BADLY
5 ) The biggest & most hurtful lie you heard?
- “I’d never let other to hurt you”
I’d rather you NEVER said that to me!!!!!!!! GAH!!
[[ * LAST PERSON... * ]]
:: had a beer with?
- I don’t drink :S I hate the smell. =X but I wish I could drink. It would be so much fun. I can go crazily with friends during CNY or on birthday party. lol.
:: went to the movies with?
- oh is Ryo. lol
:: talked on the cell phone with?
- Avin
:: u hugged?
- *Sealed*
:: You yelled at?
- no one but God.
[[ * IN THE LAST WEEK HAVE YOU...* ]]
>> Kissed someone?
>> Sing/sung/song?
- sing sung song?
>> Danced crazy?
- err.. jumped crazily got la. lol.
// Think of the last time u were angry, why were u angry?
- someone been rude.
// You will die in 3 mins. Last call?
- I don’t think I would call. Instead, I would type a message and forward it to everyone that I loved.
// If you could do anything OR wish anything, wad would it be?
- *sealed*
// Would you or have you ever blackmailed someone?
- nope. If threaten, yes. I threatened my cgm if they din pass up the monthly bible reading list, they gonna treat me one meal. Hehe..
// Are you old fashioned?
- As in what perspective? :S
// What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?
-neither of them is hard nor easy I guess. =X 50-50
// What thing would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
- err.. you may need to try to take any of my thing away from me, and see whether I would suicide for it or not. Then, I would know what would be the hardest thing for me to give up on. :P hehe..