纯属有感而发的一片文章,没有针对谁,只有针对我自己。。
若看了不爽,请记得我不是在说你,我在说我自己。:)
其实很早很早以前,我就存有这个疑问了。。
现今的人,多的是提倡"要做自己","just be myself","做我爱做的事","不要管别人怎么想怎么看",不要在意别人的眼光","just do whatever you want and say whatever you want",“I do and say whatever I want and you mind your own business"
"whatever"这个字眼。。其实我超讨厌的。如果曾经你看到我用这个词对你,理由很简单,因你常常对着我用这个词,所以我以牙还牙,以字还字:P
是的,每个人都有自由去做任何他想做的事,说他想说的话,前提是这人必须为自己的言行举止负责。
但,多的时候,没有人会能够承担后果。大事至杀人放火由法律制裁,小事至论断是非,胡言乱语由。。谁制裁呢?
其实啊,人很矛盾。。我说我自己。
为什么矛盾呢?
常常看到有一种人,特别爱强调"BE YOURSELF"。。但是,令人啼笑皆非的是,这种人其实只能对自己讲"BE MYSELF" 但 不能对他人讲"BE YOURSELF"
这种人,他可以超不爽任何的人事物时,就!@#$%^&*()_+ ,
他可以把他不爽的人骂得狗血淋头,或批评,
但只要有人骂到他,或批评他,或论到他的是非时,
他就会超级不爽的骂回人:
"干你屁事,我爱说什么就什么,要你管?我爱做什么就什么,何时轮到你来管我?"
等等这类的事。。然后就大刺刺的说:"我不管你们要说我什么,我只做我自己"
殊不知,其他人也是在做他们自己,为什么他还要管其他人说他什么呢?其他人就是天生爱说人,为什么要管他们呢?
你管人,自有人管你。
你做回你自己,自然别人也是在做回他们自己。。
只是,常常会出现争执,乃因你认为你自己的自己是好的,别人的自己的自己是坏的。。
乃因你接受不了别人的“做自己”。。
那又何必高唱"做自己呢?"
所以,我从以前就很讨厌这句话。我不做我自己,因为很常时候我认为的自己并不是真正的我自己。。我知道人都有优缺点,我不想仗着这句话,而为自己的缺点辩护,因我知道基督在我里面,一切都是新的。造我的神是按照他的形象他的样式作的,我的缺点软弱只为彰显他的大能。
也因此,当我讨厌一个人时,我会真的讨厌,会说出讨厌的话,而我也一样可以接受别人说我。。但是,有理的我乖乖的听。。无理的,我会辩。
但我的心情不会因为这些人受影响。。因为人的嘴都一样。
所以,若人背后批评我,我并不怎样。因我自己也会评人。
所以我可以接受。
只想说,
你怎么对人,
别人就怎么对你。
你接受不了的,不要去做。
做了就要能接受同样的对待。
我不知道多少人懂我在说什么。。。
没关系,当我语无伦次就好了。。=X
我只是想说,
你接受不了我这样对你的话,
为什么不想想你是怎样对我?
你做你自己,
我也在做我自己。
大家彼此彼此。
1 Corinthians 13 ~ Love ^ The Greatest Gift
If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing.
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.
And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
##
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.
And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
##
*Mr Right & Ms Right =D* { ..緣份是找到包容你的人 .. }
"
"
http://home.graffiti.net/kenswood:graffiti.net/Mr-Mrs.htm
##
跟你在一起越久的人,就越容易麻木與忽視,
而新鮮的「際遇」總是那麼動人可愛。
在感情對待中,難免有摩擦與無心的傷害,
而且論得罪自己的次數累加起來最多的人,
當然是跟我們在一起最久、最親近的人;
而新歡呢,又還沒開始有得罪你的機會,
再加上她的刻意討好,所以新歡怎麼看怎麼可愛,
舊愛怎麼看怎麼討厭。
但別忘了,新歡身上總是有不確定的未知數,
舊愛身上就是有難得的熟悉感、確定感、信賴感。
千萬不要隨便在偶然的「際遇」中迷失了自己,
錯放了幸福溫暖的手。
"
http://home.graffiti.net/kenswood:graffiti.net/Mr-Mrs.htm
##