random tag.. lalala~~ bored.

01 Name : tyt
02 Sex : crap.. =.=
03 Email address : tyt_135
04 Birthdate : 0413
05 Family : i love my mama, papa, and kor kor..
06 Height : ><
07 Weight : 34 < X < 40
08 Something good about yourself : i am good. :P
09 Something bad about yourself : i am bad :(
10 Describe your personality in one word : adorable xP aint me??
11 Celebrities that you like : SUN Ho
12 Songs you like : =X
13 Fav. Season : Autumn
14 Game you’re good at : T.T
15 My ideal man : Jesus otherwise, my leader :)
16 If you have to choose between same age/older/younger : older but not more than 3 yrs. =X
17 Your mood right now : still.
18 What you have in your pocket right now : wait i check.. ooohhh..student card.
19 Sleeping out : -______-
20 Alcohol tolerance : =X
21 Drinking habits : :S
22 How old were you the first time you drank : =.0
23 When do you want to get married : 0.0
24 About my singing : owh love my voice!! :P
25 About my dancing : owwwwhhh.. u should see it!! xP
26 Something I want these days : peace
27 When you’re home alone : online,text messaging,sleep xP
28 When you’re standing in front of the mirror : omigosh, how pretty me xP
29 Clothes you’re wearing right now : clothes la ==
30 How much money do you have in your wallet : din count ><
31 What you want to buy for your boyfriend : :D~
32 Does height matter to you : why should i bother?
33 What song do you sing when you go to sing karaoke : ><
34 What would you do if you had plans with your friend but they never showed up : >:(
35 What would you do if the person you loved cheated on you : get mad & start to scold
36 How long will you be able to wait for the person you love : till the love fades
37 First kiss : what this question want to ask? when or with who? or how? xD
38 A feature you feel doesn’t need to be fixed : err huh?
39 Feature you feel should be fixed : 0.O
40 People you miss the most right now : none
41 First love : what is this question want to ask about??
42 When you cried the most : that night.. deepest pain.. ouch! :(
43 When do you feel you’re grown up : when i start to think mature.
44 What you don’t like : never ending tasks. >.<
45 When you felt happy: when i happy~ wheeeeeee~ x)
46 When you were most flabbergasted : aHHHhh!! he has crush on me!
47 Best looking person of the opposite gender you’ve seen so far : O.o
48 Why aren’t you going out with anyone : just back from bii bii house~ x)
49 What you feel towards that person : sigh.
50 What would you say to the people actually reading this : have fun~ xD
51 Something you’re most worried about : >.< ahh worry worry..
52 When do you look most weak : when heart overload with disappointments.
53 How do you NOT get dumped : dump ppl first, hahahaha xD
54 3 things a person NEEDS : love, money, .........food??
55 Your grades in school : =)
56 #1 on your phone : Voicemail
57 Phone company : SE
58 Phone bill : O.O
59 Place you want to go : Canada
60 Favorite TV program : =X
61 Movie that pissed you off : hmmrpp.. forgot jor
62 Movie you watched with most meaning : hmmrrpp.. >:S
63 Most recent movie watched : eeeuuu.. >.< dont want 2 recall it.
64 Movie you want to recommend : F.R.I.E.N.D.S!!!
65 If you could become a character inside a movie : hmmmrrpppp... >:|
66 How many net cafes are you a member to : arrr.. har?
67 Which do you go to most often : =.0
68 What you feel about this cafe? : o.-
69 What you want to say to the starter of the cafe? : o.o
70 You believe it is okay to marry someone else to save the person that you love : o.O!!
71 What would you do if your parents didn’t bless your decision to get married : :(
72 Do you think you’re a player : i can be.
73 What time do you wake up : noon time xP
74 When you go to sleep : ZZzzz
75 If someone you met for the first time asked for your number : depends on 1st impression.
76 What would you do if you liked someone at a meeting : @@
77 Celebrity you want to go out with : =/
78 How many kids do you want : 2
79 Something you really want to be good at : self-control
80 What I want to be in 10 years : Millionaire~ X) with God, all things possible!Amen!
81 Someone you’re jealous of right now : ahh.. jealous bii bii >.< got so many kisses!!
82 A word that you use a lot : em.
83 What I do when I first wake up : see my phone time.
84 What would you do if you picked up a million dollars : i won't pick up even if there's a chance.
85 What would you do if you became invisible : Muahaha :P
86 Singer you think is the best singing live : SUN Ho
87 Singers you don’t understand why they even sing : -___-
88 A kind of man you don’t like : boastful man thought he is the only one in this world
89 A kind of woman you don’t like : mean girl thought she can do whatever she likes
90 What would you do if you found someone you love more than the person you’re dating right now : aHHHhh!! i hate it!! >.< make me confused nia.
91 What would you feel if you met someone you’ve broken up with : nonchalant
92 Most important possession : God
93 What you do when you first get online : blog
94 What surprised you the most : he is *secret*
95 What you do when you can’t fall asleep : online
96 What do you think you were in your past life : no such thing, why should i bother to think -.-
97 If you were to be born again : i will no more repeat the same mistakes.
98 What are you going to do after you finish this : post something else.
99 How honest were you : as possible
100 What do you want to say : boredom can let a person do something incredible xP

1 Corinthians 13 ~ Love ^ The Greatest Gift

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing.

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.
And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

##

*Mr Right & Ms Right =D* { ..緣份是找到包容你的人 .. }

"

跟你在一起越久的人,就越容易麻木與忽視,

而新鮮的「際遇」總是那麼動人可愛。

在感情對待中,難免有摩擦與無心的傷害,

而且論得罪自己的次數累加起來最多的人,

當然是跟我們在一起最久、最親近的人;

 

而新歡呢,又還沒開始有得罪你的機會,

再加上她的刻意討好,所以新歡怎麼看怎麼可愛,

舊愛怎麼看怎麼討厭。


但別忘了,新歡身上總是有不確定的未知數,

舊愛身上就是有難得的熟悉感、確定感、信賴感。

千萬不要隨便在偶然的「際遇」中迷失了自己,

錯放了幸福溫暖的手。


"
http://home.graffiti.net/kenswood:graffiti.net/Mr-Mrs.htm

##